Arsenal v Bolton, Saturday 24th September 3pm, Emirates Stadium, Premier League
* All three goals that Bolton scored against Arsenal last season were headers.
* Bolton’s win at the Reebok Stadium in April ended a run of eight straight Premier League victories for Arsenal over the Trotters.
* Arsenal have won nine and lost none of the 12 Premier League home games against Bolton, with the Trotters last league win in north London coming back in January1962.
* There has been a goal scored in the last 15 minutes of each of the last eight Premier League meetings between Bolton and Arsenal (nine goals in total).
* In the last eight Premier League games at the Emirates, Arsenal have scored just five goals and never more than once in a game in that run.
* The Gunners have kept eight clean sheets in their last 12 Premier League matches at the Emirates Stadium.
* Bolton have lost 12 and won just one of their last 14 Premier League away matches.
* This is Arsenal’s worst start to a season since 1953-54
* Bolton have lost nine of their last 10 Premier League games.
* Arsenal have used the most different players in the Premier League so far (27) while Bolton have used the fewest (17).
Arsenal are without Thomas Vermaelen, Jack Wilshere, Abou Diaby, Yossi Benayoun, Johan Djourouand Sebastien Squillaci through injury, though they should all be available after the upcoming international break.
Tomas Rosicky, Bacary Sagna and Aaron Ramsey are all fit after injuries.
Ivan Klasnic is suspended whilst Stuart Holden only returned from six months out in midweek so manager Owen Coyle must decide whether to risk him again so soon. Tyrone Mears, Lee Chung-Yongand Sean Davis are all injured.
Arsenal subs - Fabianski Miquel Coquelin Rosicky Arshavin Oxlade-Chamberlain Chamakh
Blackburn v Arsenal, Saturday 17th September 12:45pm, Ewood Park, Premier League, Abu Dhabi +5
* Blackburn have won just one of their last 10 Premier League games against Arsenal.
* Rovers have won just one of their last nine Premier League matches at Ewood Park.
* Robin van Persie has scored eight goals in 10 Premier League games against Blackburn.
* Robin van Persie has scored in 10 of his last 11 Premier League away games.
* David Dunn has scored five goals in eight Premier League games for Blackburn against Arsenal.
* Andrey Arshavin has scored three goals in five Premier League appearances against Blackburn.
* Rovers have lost nine times in the Premier League at home to Arsenal, more than against any other opponent on their own patch.
* Arsenal have won just one of their last nine Premier League away matches, versus relegated Blackpool.
* Arsenal have lost 99 Premier League away games.
* This is the worst start to a Premier League season for both Blackburn and Arsenal.
* Blackburn have dropped five points from winning positions this season, more than any other team.
Arsenal are without Thomas Vermaelen, Jack Wilshere and Abou Diaby through injury. Aaron Ramsey will train on Friday and has a chance to be involved. Wenger did not give an update on Tomas Rosicky who has missed the last two games through injury.Gervinho, Alex Song and Carl Jenkinson are all free of domestic suspensions.
Junior Hoilett and Chris Samba are fit after injuries. David Dunn is “touch and go” according to Steve Kean whilst Morten Gamst Pedersen will have a late fitness test. Ryan Nelsen is out.
Arsenal substitutes: Fabianski Djourou Santos Frimpong Benayoun Arshavin Chamakh
Arsenal have a run of games now which they should win. Swansea at home last week brought three points, and now Arsenal must get three points away at Blackburn and at home to Bolton. The home games with Olympiacos and Shrewsbury, it goes without saying we expect to win. Blackburn away is always a tricky game regardless of where they are in the league. Even without Wilshere and Vermaelen again, we should have more than enough to get the win on Saturday.
Blackburn 1-2 Arsenal
Aston Villa v Wolverhampton Wanderers (Referee: Martin Atkinson) 14:05
Wigan Athletic v Queens Park Rangers (Michael Oliver) 14:30
Blackburn Rovers v Everton (Lee Mason) 17:00
Chelsea v Norwich City (Michael Jones) 17:00
Swansea City v Sunderland (Mark Halsey) 17:00
Liverpool v Bolton Wanderers (Lee Probert) 19:30
Newcastle United v Fulham (Referee: Kevin Friend ) 15:00
Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester City (Phil Dowd) 15:30
West Bromwich Albion v Stoke City (Mike Dean) 17:00
Manchester United v Arsenal (Howard Webb) 18:00
Saturday 13th August
Barclays Premier League
Sunderland begin the new English Premier League season with a trip to Anfield to take on Liverpool this Saturday, 13th August. The Black Cats have been amongst the most active clubs in the summer transfer window, having signed ten players so far. Liverpool have also added players to their squad, bringing in four players to strengthen their squad before the new season kicks off.
Liverpool skipper Steven Gerrard is sidelined until September, with the England international recovering from a groin infection. Martin Skrtel and Glenn Johnson are also believed to be unavailable for selection for the Black Cats clash.
Kenny Dalglish revealed earlier on that he planned to start Henderson against his former side. The 21-year-old midfielder said he was looking forward to facing his former side in the opening fixture of the new Premier League season.
John O’Shea the former Manchester United defender has been ruled out of the trip to Liverpool with a hamstring injury and will be replaced by Anton Ferdinand and Titus Bramble.
Pepe Reina; Fabio Aurelio, Daniel Agger, Jamie Carragher, Martin Kelly; Stewart Downing, Charlie Adam,Lucas, Jordan Henderson; Dirk Kuyt, Andy Carroll
Simon Mignolet; Kieran Richardson, Phil Bardsley, Wes Brown, Anton Ferdinand; Jack Colback, Craig Gardner,Lee Cattermole, Sebastian Larrson; Stephane Sessegnon, Asamoah Gyan
Its a tough opening game for both sides but i expect the much improved Liverpool to come out of this game with 3 points, but it won’t be easy.
Liverpool 2-1 Sunderland
West Bromwich Albion(ويست بروم) v Manchester United (مان يونايتد)
Kick-off : 14/8/2011, 6:00 pm GMT+3
TV (القنوات الناقلة): Abu Dhabi Sports HD3, Abu Dhabi Sports HD5
Since taking charge of West Brom, Roy Hodgson has lost just twice and the former Fulham and Liverpool manager has strengthened his side with the additions of Ben Foster from Birmingham, Shane Long from Reading and Zoltan Gera from Fulham.
United have added significantly to their own squad, though, bringing in David De Gea from Atletico Madrid, Phil Jones from Blackburn and Ashley Young from Aston Villa. And with Tom Cleverly impressing in the Community Shield following his loan spell at Wigan, Ferguson seems to have added the youth his squad needed.
Ferguson confirmed Evra is still struggling, so either Fabio or Jonny Evans will likely step in. Darren Fletcher (virus) and Antonio Valencia are pencilled in for reserve-team appearances on Monday, while Javier Hernandez (concussion) is sidelined for another fortnight.
Last season: West Brom 1 Manchester United 2, Manchester United 2 West Brom 2.
The wait is over. The new season is upon us and it promises to be better than ever.
After a thrilling end to last season we begin this season with 6 teams going for the title, not to mention the top 4. And the relegation battle looks to be ever so close.
After a busy transfer window with Cesc and Nasri STILL not leaving and loads of signing’s from many premier league teams, i can guarantee everyone that this season we will se some great games.
The first round of matches happens on the 13th and the 14th and a game on Monday the 15th as usual.
Below i will post the Fixtures for “Round 1″ along with my prediction.
If you would like to post your predictions in the comments section below and lets see who gets them right.
|Saturday 13th August 2011
|Blackburn Rovers||v||Wolverhampton Wanderers||17:00||Ewood Park||2-0|
|Fulham||v||Aston Villa||17:00||Craven Cottage||1-2|
|QPR||v||Bolton Wanderers||17:00||Loftus Road||1-2|
|Wigan Athletic||v||Norwich City||17:00||DW Stadium||1-0|
|Newcastle United||v||Arsenal||19:30||St. James’ Park||1-3|
|Sunday 14th August 2011|
|Stoke City||v||Chelsea||15:30||Britannia Stadium||1-1|
|West Bromwich Albion||v||Manchester United||18:00||The Hawthorns||0-2|
|Monday 15th August 2011 3-1|
|Manchester City||v||Swansea City||22:00||City of Mcr. Stadium|
I believe we will say loads of goals on day 1, with Swansea facing a tough day 1 start in Manchester, all top 4 teams are facing tough starts but looking to win their games and i believe its “hard but possible”.
As we all know you don’t know what to expect in the premier league, but one this is certain. Excitement.
The biggest game for me is the Newcastle v Arsenal Rematch of the game of the season last year (4-4) and as an Arsenal fan I’m sure that if its 4-0 at half time, it won’t be over.
Other big games include Liverpool v Sunderland and Manchester United hosted by West Brom. Stoke city v Chelsea
Lets hope for a great season
بعد نهاية مثيرة للموسم الماضي أن نبدأ هذا الموسم برصيد 6 فرق ذاهب للحصول على اللقب، ومعركة الهبوط يتطلع إلى أن تكون .
الجولة الاولى من مباريات يحدث في تاريخ ١٣ و ١٤ و يوم الاثنين ١٥
المباريات الكبيرة الأخرى وتشمل ليفربول مع سندرلاند ومانشستر يونايتد وست بروميتش البيون ستوك سيتي مع تشيلسي
نتمنا ان نشاهد موسم مثير